ARMY RECRUITING OFFICE : HAMIRPUR (HP)
ARMY RECRUITMENT RALLY NOTIFICATION FOR RECRUITING YEAR 2020-21 AT INDIRA GANDHI SPORTS STADIUM, UNA (HP) 01 MAR 2021 TO 16 MAR 2021
1. Army recruitment Rally will be held for the post of Soldier General Duty and Soldier Clerk/SKT for eligible male candidates of districts Hamirpur, Bilaspur and Una of Himachal Pradesh from 01 Mar 2021 to 16 Mar 2021 at Indira Gandhi Sports Stadium, Una (HP). Online registration for Soldier General Duty and Soldier Clerk/SKT is mandatory and will be open from 31 Dec 2020 to 13 Feb 2021.
2. The recruitment rally will also be held for the post of Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) (JCO RT) and Havildar (Surveyor Automated Cartographer) (Hav SAC) for eligible candidates of all Himachal Pradesh, UT Chandigarh & Haryana (except dist of Gurgaon, Mewat, Palwal & Faridabad). Online registration for JCO (RT) & Hav (SAC) is also mandatory. For registration dates refer to notification uploaded in www.joinindianarmy.nic.in website by Directorate General of Recruiting/Recruiting C, Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Army).
3. Admit cards for the rally to all the above categories will be sent through registered e-mail from 15 Feb 2021 onwards. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card. All Government guidelines related to COVID-19 at the time of event shall be strictly followed by all candidates. Persons will COVID-19 symptoms or fever/cough/cold should not attend. Also refer to Para 6 (r) related to COVID-19. All candidates should wear mask, should maintain social distancing and should carry hand sanitiser. All candidates are required to produce a COVID-19 Free / Asymptomatic report from Government Hospital / laboratory or a hospital / laboratory authorized by the government. The report should not be more than three days old on the date of reporting.
4. Candidates will be screened for following categories and as per Qualitative Requirements mentioned below :- Category Age (Years) Bor
Category Age (Years) Born Between (Both dates inclusive) Minimum Physical QR Height Education QR (Cms) Weight (Kgs) Chest (Cms)
Soldier (General Duty)
17½ to 21 Yrs 01 Oct 1999 to 01 Apr 2003 170 Minimum – 52 17 ½ to20 yrs -63.6 20+01 days to -66.5 21 yrs 77 (+ 5 CM Expansion) Cl 10th/Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and minimum 33% in each subject. For Board following grading sys Min of D Grade (33-40) in each subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.
Soldier Technical 17½ to 23 Yrs 01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003 170 Minimum – 52 17 ½ to 20 yrs – 63.6 20+01 days to – 66.5 23 yrs 77 (+ 5 CM expansion) 10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% marks in each subject.
Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant (AMC) 17 ½ – 23 Yrs 01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003 170 Minimum – 52 17 ½ to 20 yrs – 63.6 20+01 days to – 66.5 23 yrs 77 (+ 5 CM expansion) 10+2 / Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject. (OR) 10+2/intermediate pass in science with physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject.
Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical 17½ to 23 Yrs 01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003 162 Minimum – 47.2 17 ½ to 20 yrs – 57.7 20+01 days to – 60.4 23 yrs 77 (+ 5 CM expansion 10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in any stream(Arts, Commerce and Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/Accounts/Book Keeping in Class 12th is
Note :– Education certificates issued by Education board affiliated to t/listed by COBSE, AICTE, CBSE and NIOS only be considered. Special Instructions – Physical standards.
1. Applicants hailing from Kandi Area are eligible for following relaxation in physical standards subject to producing Kandi Area Certificate signed by SDM. No Manual certificates will be accepted :- (a) Hight (b) Weight – 47.8 Kgs (c) Chest – 77 Cms Sol GD & Sol (Tech/Tech NA) -163 CM Sol Clk/SKT -162 CM Special Physical Standards (As applicable) Class/Category Height (Cms) Weight (Kgs) Chest (Cms) Gorkhas both Nepalese and Indian 157 44.4 77(+ 5 CM Expansion) Relaxation in Physical Standards @ Category Height (Cms) Weight (Kgs) Chest (Cms) Sons of Servicemen (SOS/Ex-Servicemen (SOEX)/War Widows(SOWW)/Widows of Ex Servicemen. 2 1 2 Adopted Son/Son-in-Law of a War Widow, if she has no son including a legally adopted son of Serving Soldier/Ex-Servicemen. 2 1 2 Outstanding Sportsmen.
(a) Represented India at the International Level. (b) Represented State at the Senior/Junior National level and have won any medal in individual event or have reached upto eighth position in Team event. (c) Represented College/University in Inter University Championship and have won any medal in individual event or have reached upto sixth position in the Team event. (d) Represented State at National Level in Khelo India Games and have won any medal in individual event or have reached upto sixth position in the team event. (e) Represented Dist at the State Level and have won any medal in individual event or have reached upto fourth position in the Team event. (f) Represented the State school team in the events org by All India School Games Federation and have won any medal in individual event or upto sixth position in the Team event. 2 3 5 @
Note – (a) Relaxation in Physical Standards is either for wards of servicemen / ex servicemen or sportsmen (not both) and is in addition to the Special Physical Standards. (b) The sports certificate issued by authorized sports federations are valid for two years from the issued date as on first day of the recruitment rally, for which the candidate is being screened.
3. Candidates will be tested as stated below:- Physical Fitness test (At Rally Site) 1.6 Km Run Beam (Pull Ups) 9 Feet Ditch Zig – Zag Balance Remarks Group Marks Pull Ups Marks Need to Qualify Need to Qualify (a) Provisions for Extra time for 1.6 Km Run in Hilly Terrain is as follows :- (i) (b) Between 5000 Ft to 9000 Ft Add 30 Seconds to all timings. (c) Between 9000 Ft to 13000 Ft Add 120 Seconds to all timings. Group I – Up till 5 Min 30 Sec 60 10 40 Group II – 5 Min 31 Sec to 5 Min 45 Sec 48 9 33 8 27 7 21 6 16 Physical Measurement (At Rally Site) Physical Measurements will be carried out as per the Physical Standards listed at para 2 above. Medical Test (a) As per laid down medical standards at the rally Site. (b) Unfit candidates will be referred to MH/ CH/ BH/ GH for specialist review. Candidates referred for specialist review should present themselves to the nominated MH/ CH/ BH on 5th day from date of generation of medical review barring Sunday / Closed Holiday and report back to ARO for issue of Admit Card for CEE, in case declared FIT. Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE) (a) Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location, date and time of Written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit cards. (b) Admit Card for the CEE for the rally fit candidates will be issued at rally Site itself. (c) Admit card for the CEE for Relaxation candidates (i.e. Relationship/ Sports/ NCC candidates) will be issued after verification from issuing authority. (d) Admit Card for the CEE for review fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist/specialist at MH/CH/BH